© KRP Fire Protection Services 2017
All rights reserved
Call us today to see how we can help you with your fire training needs.
0845 544 0595
Or press the button below to be connected
UK landlines only at present
Fire Safety Training
Do your key staff have the necessary understanding of fire procedures and their responsibilities in the event of a fire? We ensure your business complies with appropriate legislation and guidelines.
Our personnel are:
Who should attend?
Under the Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety) 2005 Part 2 all non-domestic premises should have designated staff trained as Fire Marshall/Wardens who provide fire safety assistance to staff, students, contractors and visitors in the property in the event of an emergency. The number of staff needing to be trained depends upon many factors:
Move your mouse over the booklet icons below to see the materials covered in each course:
1. Most common causes of fire at work
2. The fire triangle
3. Arson at Work
4. Fire and Smoke spread
5. Fire Extinguishers and usage
6. Safety Signs
7. Action in the event of a fire
8. Duties of a Fire Marshall/Warden
9. Fire plans
10. Evacuation of disabled persons
1. The fire triangle
2. Most common causes of fire at work
3. Fire and Smoke spread
4. Fire Extinguishers and usage
1. Setting up procedures specific to the premises involved.
2. Supervision of an actual fire drill evacuation.
3. Debriefing on completion of the drill and recording the details in the Logbook.
This Course is aimed at those that have already taken Fire Marshall/Warden and / or Practical usage of Fire Extinguishers
|Fire Safety Training|
|Smoke Ventilation (AOV) Systems|
|Fire Safety Signage|
|Fire Risk Assessments|
|Fire Log Books|