KRP Services is one of a few Distrubutors of the T-1000 Power Etherent Socket.
Ethernet enabled power sockets for businesses, homes and enterprise applications, the PE Socket is the first product of its kind to integrate Powerline data networking technology directly into an electrical socket. no need for expensive cabling to be installed and network engineers or those unsightly plug-in adapters. It takes advantage of a buildings existing electrical wiring to create a high-speed and secure data network for connecting computers, VoIP phones, multimedia set-topboxes, Internet-connected TVs, CCTV, Digital Siganage and other IP enabled devices.
Installing two or more PE Sockets instantly creates a secure
Ethernet network running across the existing electrical mains
cabling available throughout the building. Its unique design
incorporates all of the electronics inside the wall socket and the
network is robust, secure, tamper and theft proof, and complies with
UK Health & Safety regulations.
The PE Socket is easy for any electrician to install. Simply replace a power socket with a PE Socket without any rewiring and the PE Socket will automatically configure with the other units.
To expand an exisiting computer network simple add the additonal PE Sockets and then connect one PE Socket to the exisiting network with a CAT5 cable.
A maximum of 64 PE Sockets can be installed onto a single phase which would give you a maximium network of 256 ethernet network ports.
To see some of the Power Ethernet Applications videos Click Here
Now connecting your devices to the network is as simple and easy as plugging a plug into the mains.
- All in one Ethernet enabled power socket
- Simple networking solution
- No rewiring needed — use existing mains cables
- Internet access everywhere in the building – connect any one of the PE sockets to the Internet router to share the Internet connection
- Connect a laptop, PC, printer, VoIP handset or game console, CCTV using a CAT5 cable to any PE Ethernet port
- Built into the wall — cannot be easily unplugged or stolen
- Network can be quickly expanded without need for cabling
- Easy to install without clutter or disruption
- No networking knowledge required - PE Sockets are designed to automatically link to each other
- Eliminates blackspots found with WiFi
- Easy to expand - Simply add more Power Ethernet Sockets
- Ethernet at up to 200Mbps (gross) across a meshed network
- Fast enough to stream High Definition (HD) video
- Filter socket to reduce electrical noise
- Encrypted with 128bit AES security
- Compatible with the HomePlug AV standard
- Fits a UK standard two-gang 35 mm deep metal back box
- Long data range of 300m (656ft) between the PE sockets
Power Ethernet Socket. Simple Solutions in a complex world
Call us today to place your order, or if any questions.